Tuesday, March 31, 2015

[8] I reflect

So I am reflecting on my personal narrative. That is what I will be writing about in this post. It was cool! I wrote about when I got ripped apart by a piece of barbed wire when I was 13, and the resulting scar I got from it. Writing this was really awesome, as I somehow still remembered basically everything that happened and the order it happened in, even though it was more than 7 years ago. Writing this personal narrative required that I dig deep to find those emotions from when it happened, and somehow put those on paper. Narratives like this are interesting, especially for me since I don't write anything down in a journal or anything. When I write stories like this, I have to remember everything only from my brain, not relying on any other information than what I remember. This may be a bad thing however, since in this instance with the barbed wire I was pretty high on pain meds so my memory may be a little clouded. This experience was cool, since I had to remember so much, and I definitely liked it the best out of all our papers since it was very easy to write. Bye!

2 comments:

Lori Steadman said...

I can't imagine having a pet snake. I wouldn't be able to sleep at night.

Lori Steadman said...

Brian.,
Your blog seems unfinished as 20 posts was required. I like your title, and it seems to match your enthusiasm for life.

Post a Comment