Thursday, February 12, 2015

[4] About Myself

For this post, I'm just going to talk about me. I feel the need to try and be super insightful, as you may have noticed in the last couple of posts, but that's just not who I am. I feel much more comfortable just writing about who I am.

I'm a 20 year old BYU student who just married the love of his life, crazy animal lover, aspiring wood worker, and an uncle of 22. I love my family and my new little family I've got, they are basically my life. I try to live my life to the fullest, taking one day at a time and trying to not take anything for granted. I'm not the hardest worker in school, because I mainly feel as though it is a waste of my time when I could be elsewhere learning specific tasks for which I am suited. 

My family and my wife are the main reasons I'm where I am at today, and I owe everything I am to them. That's just a little about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment